The Pharmacy department provides community pharmacy services to the population of Churchill as well as seasonal residents and visitors, and oversees drug distribution throughout Churchill Health Centre.
Pharmacy services include:
- Outpatient prescriptions
- Blister packaging available
- Free prescription deliveries for elders (age 55+)
- Sale of over-the-counter medication, vitamins and& personal care items at reasonable prices. Special orders welcome.
- Medication counselling
- Minor illness prescribing
- Hospital drug distribution
- Clinical pharmacy services and drug information
Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 1:30 to 5:00 p.m.